Point of sale system is a powerful and innovative way of receiving payments and keeping their record. POS is a blessing for both customers and merchants because of its ease of use and fast-paced nature. The range of features a point of sale system offers depends upon the nature, need, and budget of the company. Small businesses prefer very basic systems with the functionality of a digitally managed cash register. But with the immense growth in technology, the point of sale systems are getting smarter to fit in the criteria of smart businesses. The POS market is growing with time and it is evident with the studies.
- In 2020, the market size value of POS software reached $9.3 billion. It is forecasted to hit $18.1 billion by 2027. (Grand View Research, 2020)
- The largest POS market segment is POS hardware, which is predicted to reach $66.30 billion by 2025. (Grand View Research, 2020)
- 59% of retailers made focusing on omnichannel capabilities their top POS priority in 2020. Meanwhile, 52% of retailers wanted to enhance their POS systems in the same year. (Retail Consulting Partner, 2020)
- By 2025, the value of mobile POS market value is expected to reach $4,650,556 million. (Statista, 2020)
- The total number of mobile POS payment users is expected to reach 85.6m by 2025. (Statista)
- Experts predict that the transaction value of mobile POS payments will reach $1,006,220 million by 2025. (Statista)
With these numbers in mind, anyone can see that the future of this technology is bright and very promising. For the people in the food industry, it is crucial to adopt pos softwares because of its multiple benefits. This is when portals like HiMenus will enter the market. They use cloud-based technology which is safe and equipped with handling all the tasks under one portal. Cloud-based services are the main selling point of HiMenus because they will help your business and restaurants in the long run. The adaptability of cloud-based POS is appreciated around the globe.
- Cloud POS systems have gone beyond the 20% critical level in market penetration. This covers all retail categories except for cafeteria businesses. (Reforming Retail)
- More than 60% of recent POS system purchases were cloud platforms, setting a new milestone when cloud platforms first surpassed legacy systems. (LINGA)
- Before 2022 begins, a 50% cloud POS adoption rate is expected to be reached in all restaurant categories. (LINGA)
- 52% of corporate organizations have fully transitioned to cloud-based POS; 40% more are planning to migrate to cloud-based POS. (Retail Consulting Partner, 2020)
Concerning these studies, the cloud-based POS system of HiMenus is not only a good choice for the growth of your business but it will eventually prove to be a game-changer for the project. Here are some of the benefits of using HiMenus as a point of sale system.
Invoice generation is extremely easy in HiMenus and it will not only help in decreasing the workload but also the time used.
Making payments is never this easy before the addition of a point of sale system. The restaurant management system are programmed to process and complete the payments in less time and more efficiency.
With a good point of sale system, the customers will have an amazing buying experience. You can convert new customers to regular ones with quality service and with the help of data it is assumed that the loyal customers will spend 3times more than new customers.
Digital payments are way more secure and accurate than cash payments. They are easy to process and very hard to forge. Customers will have more payment options that will process in less time.
With the help of HiMenus, your employees will focus more on serving the customers rather than invoicing and checking backgrounds for payments. The POS are a huge help for your workers and they help in increasing their productivity in the long run.
You can easily track and manage your inventory with HiMenus POS. it allows you to not only control the inventory but also give real-time updates about the products. You can make important decisions based on these updates and always be in control of your inventory.
The data you collect through POS is very crucial for your business and its whereabouts so it is very important to securely manage your data. With the cloud-based system of HiMenus, your data will not only be safe but it’s backed up too.
The world is changing and so is the nature of businesses. Many technologies became obsolete with time so it is high time that business owners adopt newer and better technologies to manage their ventures. If you are in a food business and looking for an all-in-one POS we recommend https://himenus.com for the growth and higher productivity of your business.